The past year has been successful for Women in Sport Aotearoa, Ngā Wāhine Hākinakina o Aotearoa (WISPA). We will hold our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 14 December 2022, to share our mahi and experiences over the past year and discuss the future. A special celebration and Thank You event will follow for our IWG whānau following the successful hosting of the IWG World Conference in November.
WISPA Board Members, WISPA Foundation Members, WISPA Māori rōpū – He Wāhine Toa Kei Te Kokiri and our many partners and allies will attend, and we welcome observers from the “women in sport” community in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2022
Time: 4.00pm – 5.15pm
Location: In person: Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD
Meeting ID: 844 3477 1892
- Financial Reports FY 21-22
- Status update on WISPA activity
- Report from Chair of Māori Rōpū – He Wāhine Toa Kei Te Kokiri
- Launch of new WISPA Strategic Plan
- Sarah Leberman MNZM, Co-Chair & Co-Founder
- Pauline Harrison, Chair of the IWG 2022 Steering Committee
- Mary Gardiner, Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Pam Elgar, Chair of He Wāhine Toa Kei Te Kokiri
- Rachel Froggatt, Chief Executive
- Nicky van den Bos, Programme Director and Incoming Acting Chief Executive
Our Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements FY21-22 will be published here after the meeting has finished.