Despite the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19, the past year has been a successful one for Women in Sport Aotearoa, Ngā Wāhine Hākinakina o Aotearoa (WISPA). We will hold our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 21 October 2021, to share our mahi and experiences over the past year, and talk about the future.
Date: Thursday 21 October 2021
Time: 4.00pm – 5.00pm (with virtual drinks from 5pm – please have a glass of wine with us!)
Location: ZOOM. Please email email@example.com to register and access the link and password.
- Financial Reports FY 20-21
- Status update on WISPA activity
- Status update on IWG and the 8th IWG World Conference on Women & Sport
- Introduction to our Māori Rōpū – He Wāhine Toa kei te Kokiri
- Sarah Leberman MNZM, Co-Chair & Co-Founder
- Pauline Harrison, Chair of the IWG 2022 Steering Committee
- Nicki Nicol, Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Pam Elgar, Chair of He Wāhine Toa kei te Kokiri
- Rachel Froggatt, Chief Executive
Our Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements FY20-21 will be published here after the meeting has finished.