Women in Sport Aotearoa is committed to delivering research and insight that will create a case for change across play, active recreation and sport.
The following individuals were announced as members of the Women in Sport Aotearoa Research Working Group in late 2019:
- CHAIR – Sarah Leberman (Professor, Massey University; current Co-Chair/Board Member)
- James Gibson (CEO, Blake NZ; current Board Member)
- Gaye Bryham (Head of Department, Auckland University of Technology; Foundation Member)
- Toni Bruce (Professor, University of Auckland; Foundation Member)
- Debbie Curgenven (Community Sport Manager, Aktive Auckland; Foundation Member)
- Rachel Froggatt (Women in Sport Aotearoa CEO & Secretary General of the International Working Group on Women & Sport)